Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must give 15 days notice in order to get your full refund. Otherwise you Will get charge the1rst night of the entire group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You are welcome to bring your food at home and to cook there. If you use the plates and cuttlery in the house, you must buy the dish soap and wash your dishes.
There is a security deposit of $2500 pesos that will be refunded once your check-out has been done and proved that there is no damage to the property or things are missing, such as towels, microwave, mixer, coffee machine, water dispenser, etc.
This cozy house is perfect for a family and Friends, sports´ group and any other groups attending graduations, weddings.
For constructions companies and businesses moving to the city that are relocating to León, Mexico. This home is absolutely the right one while you find a place to move.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All units share the same kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker for 16 people and dishes.
Casona Luciérnaga is centrally located in the heart of down town and close to main down town attractions, such as Expiatorio Church, Manuel Doblado Theatre, Sn. Juan de Dios Plaza Square, Madero Street where all kinds of bars and restaurants are..
Casona Luciérnaga Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. this property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
reception from 13:00 to 23:00 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>