Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cat Spa & Cat Ryokan Rescued cat cafe NecoRepublic is to provide a dreamy time for everyone with gazing cats while sleeping.Our place is that not only enjoying the interaction with cats = Neko-yoku, as well as provide all cats a chance to get the best care, safety and loving home.
Our concept: We reproduced the “Japanese style public spa”, known as “Onsen”.
Mt. Fuji is drawn on the wall. You can just lie down on tatami mats, gaze at cats, this unique experience.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-20:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: 10:00-21:00
4. Payment: Cash(JPY) or Credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation Period:
(1) 14 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 14days before Arrival Date:50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Children are welcome, for the child over 7 years old, charged as adults.
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Security
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>