Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Cathedral House Sevilla disposes of the perfect installations, clean cosy bedrooms, all of them are equipped with the free safety boxes, totally equipped modern kitchen with microwaves, refrigerators, TV
It is a little and exclusive Hostel which welcomed its first guests in March 2012. It is waiting for the tourists who really want to enjoy their unique staying in this new hostel with calm atmosphere in the best place of the city in only 70 meters from the Cathedral and only some meters from all the most important monuments. The Cathedral House Hostel is surrounded with bars of tapas, flamenco show, shops, the best pubs, bars and clubs for living a Seville night, theaters, markets
The Cathedral House offers a lot of exciting and interesting activities to its guests to enjoy their staying in Seville.
The maximum staying in the Cathedral House Sevilla is 15 days, but if you need to stay in the hostel more than 15 days you should inform us beforehand.
The reservation can be made one day before your coming to the Hostel.
The check in is from 13:00 till 20:00 all the week. If you want to check in out of this schedule, you should contact with us through email. If you want to come before 13:00, you can keep your luggage in the left luggage office. After having realized a check in, you should pay for all your staying. Then you will be given the keys that you can enter and go out any time you want.
The cancellation should be done 48 hours before the required day. In case of cancellation the guest should write to us an email. The cancellation on the telephone is not accepted. If the guest doesn't cancel his reservation during the mentioned period of time, he will be penalized for the first reserved night.
The Cathedral House has all the installations of a new hotel with charm.
It has cosy spacious bedrooms and a well equipped bathroom and another one of exclusive use.
Each bedroom has air-conditioning/heating available, WiFi (free).
Payments with cards will have a rate of € 2
Change of towels made on the third day. If you want another, you must pay 2 € per towel.
We offer a totally equipped kitchen that our guests could use it as they were in their own house.
If the guests want to realize a check in out of the timetable (9.00-20.30) they should sent their data through email.
In case of arrival outside reception opening hours (from 20:00 to 01:30, no later than) you must inform the property. We will email an access code and instructions to get to your room.
Once this code has been sent, you must confirm us by email that you have received it.
In case of arriving outside of reception hours and not communicating, Cathedral House Sevilla will not be responsible for your check in and will be charged for the stay of the first night.
We offer free Internet, WiFi, cold drinks, snacks and all the types of activities and entertainments for our tourists: flamenco show with the dinner included and trip along the Guadalquivir.
Luggage storage free of charge until 14:00 - Until 14 to 20 3EUR charge. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>