Cats in Space

1st Nov 2018

Cats in space!

24th Oct 2018
7.7

Booked here last minute for full moon party, so the price was pretty expensive for what you where getting, but it was last minute! What a fun place! I met an amazing group of people, we had fun both nights I was there. The staff, especially the owner Julia (I think) where amazing! Super fun and helpful, they helped me book all my transportation for my next destination! The rooms where basic and the bathroom could have been cleaned more, I was in a 8 bed dorm. I would stay here again for sure!

23rd Oct 2018

The staff makes this place. Thanks for showing everyone a great time, especially Alan!

• stuarthunt19896466
  • England, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2018

Great and sociable party hostel for the Full Moon Party and warm up parties before. Was really easy to get to know other people and the Beer Pong tournament was fun. All taxis and tickets to parties can be booked here. Had a wicked time thanks

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Sep 2018
7.4

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here over the waterfall/jungle/full moon parties! Staff was incredible and probably my favorite in SEA. I would stay here again if it was much cheaper. The facilities were pretty poor. Our bathroom was only cleaned once during our stay, but the bathrooms by the 12 bed were kept clean. The rooms were too small for the amount of beds. Air con worked (too well) and I could’ve used a nicer blanket. But like I said, the staff and atmosphere make up for that.

19th Sep 2018

Great party hostel for warm up drinks, games, body painting and socialising before all the parties like half moon, full moon, waterfall and jungle. The owners Julia and Sam are very friendly and helpful.

9th Sep 2018

Cats in Space was a blast and despite being the only traveler in the hostel (low season for Ko Phan Gan), I really enjoyed the friendly staff and the effort they made to ensure I had a great experience. I spent a whole day hanging out with Alan and taking scooters around the island. Alan, of course, could have stayed and let me go off on my own, but his company really elevated the experience to a whole new level. The owner of the hostel was also incredibly friendly. Highly recommend!

• luluhancorn874
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Sep 2018

The most helpful and friendly staff. Had a brilliant time at the hostel before the half moon party. Really good atmosphere. Loads of places to eat and drink close to the hostel.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2018
5.7

This is a party hostel and they throw a good party. We were here for the full moon and waterfall parties and on both nights the atmosphere was good and the bar was good value. However apart from that this is quite a poor hostel. My room had 14 people sleeping in a room not designed for 14 people with only one ac unit, which one of my friends had to sleep directly under. The two showers are okay but they are outside which is not ideal

• amirnasirimd3104
  • USA, Male, 25-30
26th Aug 2018

Had a wondeful stay. The two owners are very chill, and attentive. Had a blast with the 500 baat tour of the island.

×