Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is Located in the very city center of Bergamo, at only a few steps from train and bus station and very close to shops, restaurants and museums.
The structure is well equipped with wooden floors and furnished in good modern taste. It is made up of 2 double rooms (king size bed), a bathroom, a kitchenette and a living room. It offers flat screen Tv, hairdryer, microwave and safe box. Besides, the guesthouse we have free WiFi connection available, air conditioning and comfortable smoking balcony. Breakfast is offered for free every morning and free parking is available from 7.00 a.m. to 1.00 a.m just a few steps from the apartment.
Elegant and new loft, with wooden floors and furnished in good modern taste, Central Bed is situated in the very city centre, only a few steps from train and bus station and very close to shops, restaurants and museums. Every morning you can enjoy free breakfast directly inside the apartment
Central Bed's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 01:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception Available from 13:00 until 01:00.
Check in will be in Central Hostel Bergamo in Via Ghislanzoni 30. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>