Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel is a strata–titled building so each apartment is furnished either to the individual taste of the apartment owners or with the furniture package that is offered as standard throughout the majority of the hotel. While some differences may be noticed from apartment to apartment our guests can be assured of our commitment to offering the highest standards and quality in each apartment.
Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel is a totally non-smoking building this does included balconies. Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel does have strict no party policy.
A $50 credit card authorisation is to be provided on check in on weekdays, $100 on weekends alongside photo identification and may be used to cover accommodation.
Car parking can be arranged for a cost of $10 per night.
The following credit card fees apply; Amex 3.5%, Visa and Mastercard 1.75%.
Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel is rated as a 3.5 star property. Every attempt is made to accommodate room specific requests (including balcony option) however they cannot be guaranteed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Central Brunswick Hotel. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>