Central Hostel

• pardinibiotech6874
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2018
6.0

It’s just ok, not very safe, the location is only ok (not very close to any atraction), but it’s the least expensive you can get

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2018
3.4

- dosnt except card - doesn't have a kitchen - dark atmosphere -took 20 minutes to check in when I was the only one there - £10 key deposit - I left before I even stayed one night

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2018
6.3

Standard hostel but very central and good value

• jjohn13349645
  • Italy, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2018

The location is very central, closeby transportation. It is clean and value for money.

31st May 2018
4.0

The worst hostel I have visited. The kitchen smelled horrible every day we were there. The reception was not friendly or helpful, and kept smoking outside even while they knew we waited at the desk. There was 2 outlets for a room of 10 beds. The people after us would have slept in dirty beds had we not warned them which were used. People fought in the kitchen. The entrance was hard to find. I would not want to stay there again.

• England, Female, 41+
29th May 2018

The 7 bed dorm was clean and spacious

• sabrinafelice109005
  • USA, Female, 18-24
27th May 2018
4.0

There was no AC, fan in the rooms, WiFi didn’t work on the 4th floor, the building was run down and mold every where. The atmosphere was not great. There was no socializing and felt awkward when in the common area. This was my first hostel experience and it did not meet expectation at all.

• eloygk75752793
  • Argentina, Male, 41+
27th May 2018
2.9

My stuff was stolen from my room. The staff was not helpful at all. I did not feel they care at all. The person who does the cleaning was rude and disrespectful, he raised his voice at me and runned a derty mop over my feet, and then he told me to get the hell out of his way. On top of that, they suggested I stole from them. Terrible place to stay, bad people to be surrounded with.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th May 2018
4.9

Had no place to lock your bags up in your room. I was forced to have to carry my bag up and down the stairs to put it behind the counter and even then someone else staying there got their stuff stolen from behind the counter so there is no safe place to but your bags. My bedding was dirty. The WiFi only works in the common area and when I would go down to use it so I could call home from WiFi People staying there and the front desk person would get annoyed because they were watching movies.

• amycave121232210
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
15th May 2018
6.9

If you are looking for something cheap, I would stay here, but bathrooms and showers are very small. Lacked a bit of cleanliness but can’t expect too much for the price I guess. It’s close to the tube and local grocery stores.

×