Central Park West Hostel

Rating 72 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 31-40
14th May 2018
4.9

bad feeling during four days living, will not go anymore. no breakfast, only water and coffee.

14th Mar 2018
7.4

I had to laugh, because I have had more experiences sharing rooms with untrusting, unfriendly, unpleasant, and just downright weird people... in the US... than I have anywhere else in the world. (And my one night at this hostel was no different.) But this wasn't the fault of the hostel. Just... my luck, I suppose. This place was fine for one night. The price was right for NYC, location was great, near the subway. Cleanliness seemed OK. May not be the place for the "hostel experience."

×