Central Park West Hostel

27th Dec 2017
8.0

what a pity for a FREEZING COLD room-----

19th Nov 2017

First time I stayed here as it is a residence as well but very clean and centrally located in a safe area of Manhattan.

8th Oct 2017

Friendly staff and guests, nice atmosphere. The location was very good, short walk from Central Park. I was given a much better room than I initially paid for, which was a nice surprise. The condition of the building was pretty normal for a hostel of this price range. Overall, good experience. I would stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2017
2.0

Upon arrival on the 7th of October 2017, I was told by a receptionist (who obviously did not care less) that my booking was not present and in fact the room I had booked (1 bed in female dorm) did not even exist anymore. The hostel was completely booked out, and so I had to try and find last minute accommodation despite having booked well in advance to avoid exactly this. Still awaiting a response and compensation from this hostel. There were also other groups experiencing the same.

×