Central Park West Hostel

6.9
Good 71 Total Reviews

14th Mar 2018
7.4

I had to laugh, because I have had more experiences sharing rooms with untrusting, unfriendly, unpleasant, and just downright weird people... in the US... than I have anywhere else in the world. (And my one night at this hostel was no different.) But this wasn't the fault of the hostel. Just... my luck, I suppose. This place was fine for one night. The price was right for NYC, location was great, near the subway. Cleanliness seemed OK. May not be the place for the "hostel experience."

27th Dec 2017
8.0

what a pity for a FREEZING COLD room-----

19th Nov 2017

First time I stayed here as it is a residence as well but very clean and centrally located in a safe area of Manhattan.

15th Nov 2017
7.4

Great location and good size double bed room. Very small commons area with limited interaction with other guests.

×