Central Station Hostel

• aneufeld2462
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018
7.7

This hostel definitely got the job done for a trip to Amsterdam! Affordable, walking distance to everything, easy to find from the central station, etc. I would definitely recommend for a quick trip to Amsterdam. The lack of common space (no lobby space at all) means that I wouldn't want to spend any waking hours in the hostel, but for a place to sleep it was just fine. Bathroom off of the 8 bed dorm was reasonable- updated shower exceeded my expectations! Wifi worked really well (yay).

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2018
8.0

The entrance is horrible but once you get into the bedroom gets better. The bed was comfortable and clean. The roommis very big. There's no common area except in the room. It's supposed to be a youth hostel for under 40 but there was a lady in my room way older that that.

• JoeRoeder91974
  • USA, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

Great place to explore Amsterdam from. Right by the city center, it worked out great!

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2018

OMG this hostel was so awesome. Just be careful on steepy stairs.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2018
6.6

I had a mediocre experience. Somebody stole my phone charger, and besides that I think it was too expensive for what they offer. The only real good perk is location.

29th Jun 2018
5.7

Convenient location - quick walk to the train station. By far the most expensive dorm room I've ever slept in. Zero atmosphere. (No common space). Just a place to crash. And if you're over 6' you will not fit in the beds.

• katie-jayne953933
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2018

Great place to stay when your traveling, visiting or any time really, staff are very friendly and helpful always there to answer any questions you may have or just to help in general! Fantastic location: walking distance to pretty much everything in Amsterdam central, very secure environment Steps up to the reception are pretty steep but a good workout I suppose Clean and fresh, bathroom facilities are good and practical Definitely my staying location whenever am back in the Dam ✊🏼😊

• gabrielcruzperez1818
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2018
4.3

The staff didn’t catch a booking error in our registration until 2am! So we were told we had nowhere to stay at 3am. They allowed me to sleep in the floor as long as we didn’t tell anybody, and there was a man in the room that was EASILY in his 50’s. My fiancé didn’t feel comfortable with him there so we had to find a hostel that would take us at 4am!! This place was horrible and I’d pay people NOT to stay here. Save yourself the money and headache and find any other hostel in the city.

• y622hk9482
  • Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2018
7.1

Good for service and easy to access. However, all the sockets are installed near the door, my bunk bed (Upward) is far from there. The stair is narrow, when you take your luggage to upstair or downstair, please be careful. The location is close to dam square, some noise come from streets in mid-night.

×