Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Exellent value for money - directly from the owner!!!
Only 5 minutes walk from Presidential Palace and Main street (Stefan Cel Mare) , the Triumphal Arch and Parlament Palace.
Reception open: 24 hours
Free map of city
Free orientation tour
Our hostel is a renovated small single house built in the 19th century and located in the historical center of the city.
Clean, cosy rooms with the TV and Wi-Fi . In each room convenient beds with a clean linen and fresh towels.
Cosy bathroom (24 hours hot water)
Travel desk, travel info, map
24 hours emergency assistance is available. Extra support and care (guidance, translator, driver etc.) is also available from the English speaking hostess.
South Bus Station ( arrival all buses from Romania)
is situated outside Chisinau
mini bus N 192 goes directly to our hostel
Please, print map!!! ( you can find here 'photos of hostel')
North Bus Station ( arrival all buses from Ukraine and Russia )
mini bus N 185 goes Ask the driver to make a stop on str. Alexandru cel Bun intersection the Banulescu Bodoni street.You need to be lowered down to a high building of Economic Academy. After Economic Academy (Banulescu Bodoni street) the first turn on the left ( near adress: Petru Raresh 35 ) is a street Pruncul.
Afoot 20 minutes to our hostel. Print map!!!
Main Bus Station
mini bus N 192 goes directly to our hostel
From the Main bus station short way afoot and 10 min by mini bus from the train station.
Full iformation you can read 'Directions to Hostel'
You can print map Picture ( photos of hostel)
Discounts for long stay View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>