Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Chalet Martin was established in Gryon over 12 years ago. Located at 1180 meters high up in the mountains, our hostel offers the unique chance to experience the Alps in true Swiss fashion.
We became famous for our friendliness and cleanliness, which we maintain on a daily basis. Our guests are backpackers, hikers, climbers and anyone who enjoys the alpine environment. come and relax, enjoy the great mountain views from our sundeck in the summer or our wood fire in the winter.
It's a real paradise..., where the picture postcard scenes truly come alive.
Wed love for you to join us in our authentic Swiss Chalet offering a cosy atmosphere, just like home.
Remember, when its foggy in the valley, we are sitting in the sun in the mountains!!
Office Hours 9:30am-11:00am & 5pm-10pm
We are a shoeless hostel. Please make sure to pack your slippers or comfy socks. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>