Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Consisting of 6 guest rooms and 14 beds. We are friendly staff and have cozy rooms that create experience of a real Iranian life. The house is B+B with organic breakfast.
You can chose a tour to visit attractions of Varzaneh or camp in desert. We already provided all you need in the camp from 0 to 100. You will have experience of observing the sky with a telescope on the roof of the guest house. If you want to cook in Iranian style everything is ready and you can try your chance and also homemade food is available. The house is 200 meters far from bus station and fast food shop is available close the house.
Chapaker Traditional Guesthouse polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hours' reception
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>