Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at Schöneweide, which is in the southeast of Berlin. Located between the Schönefeld airport and the city centre. Right next to us you will find a S-Bahn station which takes right into the city centre. Enjoy the nearby mall and small stores.
We offer 3 bed dorms up to 8 bed dorms. And of course, double rooms and twin rooms. We offer to our customers according to their wishes or their group size different room types. The rooms are large and spacious.
Check In Hotel Policies & Conditions:
The cancellation is free of charge 7 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 70% the room rate as cancellation fee. In case of a no-show we charge 100% of the room rate.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
No smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>