Chez Godo

Superb 145 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 145 Total Reviews

11th Aug 2018

My family had a great time at Godo's place. I have a family of five with three young children: 8, 10 and 15 years old. It was great have a private space in a guest house with a shower and a kitchen. My children loved the garden with grapes, fish and frogs. In addition, Godo (and, his girl friend, Paquita) is a super host. They invited me to a BBQ. We had a pleasant conversation about politics and culture. Thank you, Godo.

• rapro10009599
  • USA, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2018

After staying here once, I'll never stay anywhere else when I Paris. A warm, wonderful escape from the nonesense of inner city Paris, I couldn't imagine paying to stay anywhere else. The host and his daughter are absolutely amazing, warm and friendly. The home cooked meals were delightful, and the dinner parties with the locals in the homes garden were a great time. I will definitely be coming back here every time!

×