Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Salawas is a small village 20 kilometers from Jodhpur where there are many men and women dressed in traditional Rajasthani attire. Chhota Ram Prajapats home stay is a very peaceful place in Salawas village.
At Prajapats home stay, you will be sleeping in traditional simple hut accommodation in the village of Salawas which is atteched bathrooms running cold and hot water. You will enjoy your experience at Chhotaram Prajapats home stay and it will be very memorable.
You will be able to walk through the village and cycle in the countryside which can be arranged by the family of Chhota Ram Prajapat .
Guest come as a tourist, live as a family and go as a friend.
Bishnoi Village safari arrange by family of chhotaram Prajapat that is very interesting by open jeep.
Have traditional rajasthani meal at prajapat's home with family.
Dinner and breakfast is inclusive in price.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes Included
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>