Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Fabulous 3714 Total Reviews

• ebonijordan209499
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

This wasn’t a hostel it twas a home. This place is in an awesome location just under old. It is fully equipped with all your kitchen and the bloody workers and volunteers are the coolest, warmest and most beautiful people you’ll ever meet making sure your stay is sensational. Thank you to everyone at chill out hostel for accepting me into your family. Special shout out to Matt, Dinko, Joe and Andra

It's your home! You're welcome back anytime mate :)

• camillelehein9664
  • France, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

I had such a nice time at Chillout hostel! The staff was very nice and very helpful about what I should do and where I should eat in Zagreb. The room was very well arranged and the beds are put in a way that allows to have some privacy, which is pretty appreciable, so is the fact of having a private bathroom in the room itself. I would definitely stay there again in the future and recommend it to other people.

Thanks for the awesome review! We loved having you stay with us and hope the rest of your travels are safe and enjoyable. Come see us in Zagreb again soon! Peace & love from the Chillout team :D

• michaeleng2530
  • Switzerland, Male, 25-30
1st Nov 2018

Concerning the price class, this Hostel was one of the best I’ve ever been to! •Very close to the city center and the local bars and clubs. •Very friendly staff who was always eager to answer every question you had. •A great place to meet people from all ober the world. •Free walking tour and a lot of other places to go. •Supermarker very close. •Comfortable beds, clean rooms.

Thanks for taking the time to write to us! We'd loved having you guys in our home and hope to see you you return to chill with us again soon :) Cheers from Chillout!

• sitheguy32
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Nov 2018

Super Cool Hostel that’s great for money! I was welcomed with open arms by all the staff, they are truly what made the experience special. Especially Matt, Alejandra and Dinko! That being said there were so many more who could be mentioned, everyone was great. You are a few minutes walk from a market, tons of shopping, good food and a lot of history. The Bar area in the hostel is always lively, and you will find tons of people to talk too! Thanks again Chill Out!

• emnijdam7096
  • Netherlands, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Oct 2018

Fun guaranteed at this hostel! We had an amazing time! The Halloween party was fabulous and we couldn't ask for more! A special thanks to Sebastián for making us feel so welcome!! Chillout hostel staff you are amazing, never change! We will be back! X

• auroraeibhmacdonaldbell8580
  • England, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2018
6.3

Chillout is great if you like to party, there is a good atmosphere to the place and I made lots of friends here. The staff are very accommodating and helpful. The only issue with my experience at this hostel was hygiene and facilities. I found bed bugs in the bed I was assigned. Despite switching beds I was bitten quite badly. Reception were incredibly helpful and washed all my clothes. However, they didn't tell me that getting rid of bed bugs isn't as simple as just washing your clothes ...

• stephaniemastronardi6758
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2018
8.0

Hostel had a pretty cool atmosphere with very friendly staff and amazing location! Only downside was cleanliness. When I got to my hostel room and was in my bed I found a condom wrapper under the mattress as well as someone's nose ring on my mattress, which made me question whether the bedding had been changed from the previous guest.

• bethanybaker0185108
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018

Facilities were great. Very safe. Lots of school kids when I was there though. It wasn't the vibe I was after. I am 22 and felt very old😂. Staff were super friendly and helpful though. If you ran into the right bunch of people then definitelty could have been great.

• radscool115199
  • India, Female, 18-24
23rd Oct 2018

Wonderful place, right near the city center. Perfect place to stay in Zagreb.

Thanks for the awesome review! Come back soon :D

• kayleighlegrand5445
  • England, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2018

Good location, nice hostel vibe with really friendly people!

Really friendly guest ;)