Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Chita Guest Inn is a friendly, convenient Japanese style inn close to major attractions in Kyoto. Only 10min from Kyoto Station North Exit on foot!! or 3min from Gojo Station, Subway Karasuma Line.
We help you wear Yukata upon request. It is also FREE.
Feel free to use the roof for barbeque or alcohol (especially if you like Japanese beers!). Kitchenware available to rent for free upon request. We are right next to Higashi Honganji. We are a sister guesthouse of Daiya Ryokan which has hosted many tourists from all over the world. Our building is a little old but completely renovated for the use as a tourist hotel.
Make friends at our spacious common room! (see a photo)
- Internet PC, Large Flat Screen TV, Fridge, Vending Machine in the common lounge.
All the guestrooms are Japanese-style without bath / toilet. They are all 'NO Smoking' rooms. Shower room and small bath are available outside guestrooms. Rental bicycle is available from our inn. It is an alternative way of touring within Kyoto city but very convenient. 1000yen per day. Coin-operated laundry 200yen for washing, 100yen for drying.
Please note that;
-The manager Kaori can speak English.
-Check-in is from 4PM / Checkout is until 10AM
-Payment acceptable by CASH ONLY
-Curfew is midnight (0AM). Please tell the staff if you will be back late.
-Foods and drinks are not permitted to be brought in rooms.
Common room is available to have meals.
- Kitchen is allowed only to drink tea and wash dishes.
-Pets are also allowed to stay. Additional fees apply. Not allowed to bring in guestrooms.
-No car parking lot
-Rental bicycles are 1000Yen per day but with No Insurance
An English map with directions is available in Photo Section of this site. Please print it out. 10min from Kyoto Station North Exit on foot or 3min from Gojo Station, Subway Karasuma Line.
From Kyoto Station North Exit, walk toward Subway Gojo Station on Karasuma Street. We are located in front of the Higashi Honganji. (You find the temple located opposite accross the road.)
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Bicycle Hire
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>