Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups have to adhere to hotel policies when it comes to maintaining noise levels at the property al all times. Our management reserves the right to admit or dismiss people on disciplinary grounds.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel was built by sri ravi kumar sharma, a retired official of the rajasthan legislative assembly. He is personally involved in everyday operations to ensure every guest has a comfortable and memorable stay. Sri ravi kumar sharma is always up for a good chat and loves regale our guests with stories of jaipur and its history.
Do check with him to know your way around the city and the places to visit and shop around.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. 12 noon check in and check out.
2. Extra bed available on request.
3. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
4. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>