Circus Hostel

Superb 4156 Total Reviews

• sammykohara2069
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2018

It was a an awesome hostel, super clean, great location and comfy beds! The bar downstairs is really awesome for meeting people too as it's small. Only problem for me was that staff put me in an 8 person dorm all by myself for most of my stay- as a solo traveller it wasn't ideal but if you wanted to move you could ask I guess!

• Elles87
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2018
7.4

There’s a lot of pros and cons about this hostel.. it hasn’t got the best and friendliest atmosphere but it did feel safe and it was clean.. there was no space at all for valuables, the locker was so small it only just fit my wallet and passport. However it is close to public transport and was easy to get around.

• India, Male, 41+
6th Jan 2018

I had best of my time. Super place.

4th Jan 2018

As they say you get what you pay for. And for being on the more expensive side than those in other parts of Berlin, I feel that I got my money's worth. The staff was very helpful and beds were comfortable and clean. I never once even noticed a cleaning staff in the room, they were sneaky. Location is perfect. Only 15 minute walk to all the museums and there are many restaurants and bars across the street and in the vicinity. Rarely needed to use public transportation. Highly recommend pub crawls

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2018

What a great hostel with an amazing all you can eat breakfast for only 5 euros! The hostel's downstairs area including the patio and the pub with all the books is so nice. The beer is very cood and the Hasselhoff museum is cool! The only thing i didn't like so much, but I think they are aware that it's not a good solution, is that the showers offer no possibility to have your towel in a dry place. Bring a big plastic bag for your stuff!

2nd Jan 2018

Great modern and clean hostel! Nice common area and bar to meet people

• mimosaluigi4738
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2018

BEST HOSTEL SERIOUSLY. Rented here for 4 nights and was my best hostel i stayed at during my 2 weeks. The location in truely central, cheap food near by, clean facilities (seriously i kept running into the cleaning ladies lol) and BIG rooms for 10 ppl dorm. Everyone is super nice and the vibe is really cool! (Also stayed at Generator and it doesn't even compare)

Thank you for your very kind words JJ

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2017

Nice hostel in quite a good location. Very clean rooms and showers and comfortable beds. Staff were helpful when I had questions. Would stay here again!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2017

This Hostel Is Located In A Fantastic Central place. Super safe and the easy to find! Even without WiFi I Could Find here. Staffs are nice and the free walking tour was pretty pleasurable. One thing you should know that is there is a somewhat wierd smell in the room. You can be accustomed to the smell after some time later but I was quite surprised when I entered the room at first. If you are OK with that, everything is great. Cheap and nice.

27th Dec 2017

I had a great time at the hostel. I am a solo traveler and it wasn’t too hard to meet people. The place was clean and felt more like a hotel but still with the hostel environment. It was nice that the metro and the subway were right across the street. Also nice that they had a walking tour which helped meeting more people also outside of the hostel. Also I ran out of shampoo and they gave me some for free at the hostel! Thanks for saving me!!

×