Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms also have active air circulation which means you don't have to open the windows to get fresh air. Which also means no noise from outside, and the air we supply is better for you if you have allergies since we filter it and heat/cool it.
You can either connect to the internet over Wi-Fi or through a cable to get the fastest internet speeds, up to 500Mbps download.
We also have lots of parking spaces. No need to reserve a space, even if you have a trailer or a bus. And it's all free if you're staying with us. Our parking lot is under 24/7 video surveillance.
Cirman Rooms Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, JCB and UnionPay. Cards can be either debit or credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.13 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Our reception times are from 7:00 to 22:00 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Express check-in / out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>