Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To make a reservation please use our online booking system or contact us via e-mail email@example.com or by phone at +48 341 45 86 or +48 604 414 611
Our reception is open from 8.00 - 11.00 and from 14.00 to 20.00
We provide nice, helpful and professional service. We offer transfer to and from airports. We can host up 36 person.
According to resolution no LXVI/614/04 since December the 1st, 2004 all visitors to Kraków have to pay city tax 1,60 PLN per person per day.
It is paid directly at the reception.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Is it a short walking-distance to all important places :
Main Market Square - 1 minutes
Main train station - 10 minutes
commercial centres - 10 minutes
museums, parks, restaurants and bars, night life attractions - 1 minute
24h shops - 2 minutes
bus and tram stops- 1 minute View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>