City Hostel - Central Station

Fabulous 3911 Total Reviews

• gabdyleu5285
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
18th May 2018

The hostel is in a great location with plenty to do around it! Just a 10 minute walk to Gamla Stan and a ton of restaurants and sights within walking distance. The hostel itself is equipped with a great kitchen and clean facilities. We had a minor issue, and told the kind lady at the front desk and she went above and beyond to help us. She made us feel more than welcomed- and checked in on us throughout our stay. We didn’t catch her name but she had red hair and was very helpful. Would recommend

• bittersweet_symphonies1616
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th May 2018
7.7

Hated the beds. The were loud every time I moved not good for others in room. The showers are small and there’s not enough room to hang your items without everything getting SOAKED. The women’s facilities were across the building so having to use the restroom or shower meant passing everyone. The staff was friendly but the hostel left more to be desired for the price.

• perrogato9868
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
4th May 2018

The communication with the staff pre-arrival was excellent. All my questions were answered to the full extent. I really consider to stay at your facilities the next time I get to be in Stockholm again. I really felt taken serious and received all required pre-flight information in a very fast ane efficient way!

Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your stay :-) Hostel manager

• Spain, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2018

Really good hostel. I went with my parents and we had a room for just the 3 of us. Bathroom, shower, kitchen and room all very clean. Perfect location, 7 minutes walking from the bus/train station and about 15 to the city hall. Never took the public transport so I can't comment on that. But yes, a very good experience. Recommemded 100%!

Thank you for your review and high rate. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. Welcome back and feel free to spread the word :) // Hostel manager

• Romania, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2018

The hostel is very close to the bus terminal and train station. It's in a very safe area, although at night it gets a little bit unsafe, at least for girls as there are mostly only men on the streets. The bedroom was ok, but the beds were extremely noisy (you would get afraid to move so you don't wake up the others). Not everybody is clean, but that is not the hostel's fault. Overall, I would definitely go back and I recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for giving your opionion on your experience :-) Hostel manager

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2018

It was a good stay and close to the central station as well like 15 minutes walk. Also, getting to Gamla Stan can be done through walking for like 30 minutes if you don’t want to take the public transport. Though maybe the staffs might want to label the locker in numbers so people staying for the night knows which locker is theirs to put their belongings.

Thanks for the top rating! We take it in to consideration about putting numbers at the lockers but so far it has worked like this that you take whatever locker that is available in the room. :-) Hostel manager

• Ahmed_RHassan
  • Egypt, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2018

I took a single room and I can say that The hostel is very nice, close to everything and the most important thing is totally clean. Management are helpful as well. I have enjoyed my time as a solo traveler meeting new people and making new friends. Will definitely stay in the same hostel if I come back to Stockholm.

Thank you fr your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here :) Welcome beck next time you are in Stockholm.

• lagringa20075128
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th Mar 2018

Overall, my stay at City Hostel was good. The place was very clean, the water pressure in the showers was excellent, and I liked that there were little shelves next to each bunk. My main complaints are that the rooms/kitchen had little to no natural light, the beds were very creaky, and the room was cold. Also, the room door was temperamental and wouldn't open if you didn't hold the door handle at a certain angle.

• danielrushton1991
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2018

This hostel is in a great location- easy to get to from the central station on arrival into Stockholm and easy access to the main city centre. The hostel was very clean, including the bedrooms, toilets and shower facilities. I found it very reasonably priced for the area so I will definitely stay here again when I visit Stockholm again in the future.

Thanks a lot! Welcome back anytime! Hostel manager

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2018

Really close to central station - about 13 minute walk. Its about a 26-30min walk to Old Town and around 45 min to places like the Vasa Museum (I walked the whole trip!), which isn't so bad. Good facilities + comfy beds.

Thank you for your review. Welcome back next time you are in Stockholm.

×