Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free parking *
#1 priority: Cleanliness
LCD digital flat screen TV's with FREEVIEW in all bed rooms and public areas
Prepare own evening meal
FREE continental breakfast
Value for money
4 off road spaces and plenty off roadside parking after 5pm
Gloucester City Centre location. All attractions in walking distance.
Quality in Tourism Rating: 2 Star - Room only.
Standard rooms with wash basins and shared shower/toilets. All towels and Linen provided.
Our guests are in full control of their stay at all times as we offer:
24 hour check-in/check out. Come and go as you please 24/7 with you own front door key.
We are operating three guest houses in Gloucester. Depending on the time of your arrival we either check you in personally or you gain instant access via our SELF CHECK-IN service.
24 hour access to mini-kitchen to prepare your own evening meal . Equipment: microwave/guest fridge/guest freezer/kettle/ toaster/egg cooker
As a FREE service to enhance the value of your stay we provide a basic standard
24 hour self service continental breakfast in the comfort of your bed room:
Cold items (self service): Orange and Apple Juice. Yoghurts. Choice of 5 cereals. Semi skimmed milk. Margarine, Jams, Marmalade. Spreads: chocolate, peanut butter, cheese and Marmite. Fresh fruits.
Ham and Cheese slices.
Hot items (self service): Toast, brown or white. Tea,Coffee, Decaf. Baked beans, Tomato, Eggs.
Sorry, due to lack of demand in these healthy eating times no cooked breakfast available.
Please feel free to bring your own food items (guest fridge provided). You are welcome to consume take away food in your room. Plates and cutlery provided.
FREE 4 off road spaces and plenty off roadside parking after 5pm
FREE WIFI Internet access anywhere in the building access using your laptop
FREE Guest fridge and microwave cooking facilities
FREE Colour TV/Radio Alarm Clock and Mini Safe in every room
FREE Tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer in every room.
FREE Ironing and Ironing board.
This is not a mine-host property. Duty Manager lives offsite but provides 24-hour on call cover.
For an extra 5.-/ day you can also have daily room maid service.
This is a three storey property with stairs have to be negotiated. No lift. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>