Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each studio has its own private bathroom and standard facilities include:
*Fully fitted kitchenettes with oven, hob, microwave, fridge and utensils
*Wide screen televisions
*Luxurious bedding and towels
*Iron and ironing board
*Communal laundry room (Free of charge, just supply your own detergent)
Locally, a wide selection of shops, bars an restaurants are available. There is a CO-OP Supermarket located just two minutes’ walk away and great selection of bars and restaurants including those on Bold Street, Berry Street, Seel Street, Hardman Street and Hope Street are just moments walk way. The property is just over 10 minutes walk from Liverpool One and approximately 15 minutes walk from Matthew Street, The Royal Albert Dock, the Baltic Triangle and the M&S Bank Arena / BT Convention Centre.
City Studios is located within easy reach of transport links. Hardman Street / Leece Street which is just a minutes walk away is the main bus route to and from the City Centre and the Airport. Both Lime Street and Central Train Stations are just 10 minutes walk away and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 20 minutes by car.
There is no reception desk at the building, however you may drop your bags with the housekeeper from 11AM on the day of your arrival. Once your studio is prepared you will then receive an e-mail or text message with the access codes for the building and your studio apartment so please be sure to give the correct details when booking. Payment will be taken on the morning of your arrival from the credit / debit card which you used when making your booking.
We also take a pre-authorisation of £50 for all bookings. This is in lieu of a security deposit and is released on the day of your departure. Unfortunately we cannot hold bookings if invalid card details are provided so please ensure that all card details are valid and that there is funds available to settle the balance due on the day of your check in. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>