Cityhostel Berlin

Fabulous 3161 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2018
4.9

The room is really the university dorm. Many of young students are playing around and making a noise. My bed is not clean enough. I see a dust around. Plug has only two in one room, but 6 people stay, enough? Shower room is a big terrible for me. No privacy at all. One men wrongly open the door easily while you are now going to bath. A curtain does not cover all of your space. Luggage space is too small to put one cabin bag in. Only location that is the best to choose to stay here.

3rd Apr 2018
6.0

I felt very uncomfortable staying here since there was like a 50+ year old man staying in my mixed room. I guess there are no age restrictions at this hostel which from now on I will check for. The lockers in the room are also very small and VERY noisy. My pillow consisted of three lumps. The beds squeaked way more than normal. And there was a ton of light and noise from the neighboring street, which we had to keep the windows open because of the temperature. Only two outlets for an 8 bed room.

• gomez_lucas8505
  • Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
31st Mar 2018
6.9

It is possible to enter and reach the room wihtout any security.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
29th Mar 2018

The location is good. It’s actually the same street address as the North Korean Embassy, but you don’t need to enter the embassy in order to spend a night here !

• dbrogowski0078206
  • Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

Very gut :)

• mezak777713
  • USA, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2018
8.0

Staff was very helpful. I ended up showing up a day later and they were flexible w/my booking. They also only charged me the nights I stayed , rather than my original booking which was super cool, didn’t expect that. The rooms were clean. I didn’t feel like I was sleeping in a nasty bed w/gross sheets. The bathrooms could use some work, showers were kinda gross but it was all doable. They had a luggage room that was kinda small, but they were nice enough to open it whenever you asked them.

• lfhutch19956502
  • USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2018
5.7

It's great if you love the dorm rooms of gigantic colleges

Thank you for rating and comment! We hope to see you back again!

• ashleymixon2241879
  • USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2018

Having stayed at a few hostels, I can say this one is the best so far. Most comfortable bed I have stayed in. This hostel is the BEST bang for your buck in Berlin! Great staff, clean, secure, and overall good atmosphere!

• alyssapiela
  • USA, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2018
7.1

The people at the front desk were all super nice! But the bathrooms were really gross, hair all over the floor and in the sink, the pillows are lumpy, the beds are SUPER creaky, and you have to bring your own lock for the narrow lockers. Even if I'd had a backpack, it wouldn't have fit in the locker. The location is hard to beat, I guess that's the main attraction for this location. Even though it was super cheap, I wouldn't go back, unfortunately.

• jack-knowlden4990
  • USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Mar 2018

I loved city hostel Berlin!

Oohh thank you very much!! I am glad that you had such a great time! and hope to see you soon!

×