Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From the large and sunny rooms you can enjoy a beautiful view on Piata Mica, the charming medieval square with its wonderful architecture and its trendy and cosy cafes. All of Sibiu's amenities, the historical center with its open squares, narrow crooked alleys and venerable old houses, as well as the best restaurants and pubs, are at a stone's throw from the hostel.
You can choose from our double rooms, four bed rooms or six bed rooms, each one with their own hangout areas, own bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi and access to the common kitchen. Or choose to stay in a dorm with shared facilities. Also, we offer free Wi-Fi, free new linen, free city maps, breakfast at a partner bistro (from 9-12 am) at a special price of 10 RON.
Citystay Hostel Sibiu Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours: 14:00 - 20:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>