Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Different policies may apply to group reservations
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In case of cancellation less than 2 days prior to arrival, the amount of the 1st night will be charged.
For the period 01/06 - 30/09, in case of cancellation less than 7 days to arrival, the amount of the 1st night will be charged.
In case of a no-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Children and extra beds
Children up to 6 years are free of charge when sharing their parents' bed or providing a baby cot.
Check-in: 15:00 pm - Check-out: 11:00 pm. Cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) accepted for payment of the balance.
Registry No.: 1042K014A0125300 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Centre
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>