Claremont Guesthouse

• sarahlinton_389
  • England, Female, 41+
10th Oct 2018
8.0

The location is good for the tram, train, and the Chapel Street bars and restaurants. The staff are lovely and very helpful. Breakfast is a bit basic, but it is included. Unfortunately on my first night there was a very noisy school group. There were no activities to help you get to know Melbourne, or other people.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
8.0

Nice guesthouse for a clean, comfortable stay.

• panjsteph49
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2018

Location was great, just a short walk away from the train station and chapel street. Included breakfast was simple (cereal, toast, coffee, tea) but the area was clean and comfortable, and staff was very friendly. Beds were clean and very comfortable, and dorms include a huge locker to store your stuff securely. Washrooms could have used an extra wipe and were COLD in August, and it was rare to get hot (or even warm) water. Would stay again.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2018

The only reason my atmosphere "grade" is a bit lower is because I was travelling off season, so it was a bit quiet. Nevertheless, enjoyed my stay :) thank you

27th Apr 2018
8.0

I booked a single room because I was exhausted, the bed and pillows were comfy and the sheets and blankets were great. The room had a fan which provided great white noise for sleeping. I stayed because it was the cheapest single room I could find. I would not stay here if was looking to meet new people or if I was going to stay for a few days and expected to use the kitchen to make my own food. I thought it was odd the refrigerators were pad locked and the common area wasn’t very welcoming.

×