Claremont Guesthouse

8.4
Fabulous 1098 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2018

The only reason my atmosphere "grade" is a bit lower is because I was travelling off season, so it was a bit quiet. Nevertheless, enjoyed my stay :) thank you

27th Apr 2018
8.0

I booked a single room because I was exhausted, the bed and pillows were comfy and the sheets and blankets were great. The room had a fan which provided great white noise for sleeping. I stayed because it was the cheapest single room I could find. I would not stay here if was looking to meet new people or if I was going to stay for a few days and expected to use the kitchen to make my own food. I thought it was odd the refrigerators were pad locked and the common area wasn’t very welcoming.

• Estonia, Female, 31-40
27th Mar 2018

Excellent hostel! Good location, nice clean and up-to-date room (stayed at private room). Clean bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff at reception. Good value for money! Free breakfast (cereal, toast, milk, coffee, tea, cocoa). Not a party hostel - very nice and cosy, quiet hostel. Would definetly stay here again!!! Recommend!

2nd Mar 2018

Great hotel, great location, great price. My only comment would be that with the request to consider the environment and reuse towels that this approach was not replicated in the dining room where only polystyrene cuppa were available. These cups do so much more damage to the environment than washing towels! It would be great if the managers could have a look at this.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2018
7.4

Staff we not friendly, grumpy, not even a smile & welcome. Wish they were more aware of parking Breakfast was great

×