Clink78

Fabulous 7795 Total Reviews

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Oct 2018
7.4

very loud, the beds I the 10 room dorms were put to close beside each other, it was super loud as the room was facing the streets and badly insulated; expect not to get a lot of sleep! apart from that it was a pretty ok hostel.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
11th Oct 2018
7.1

4 bed dorm was quite good, tiny room but with lockers and comfy matraces. Facilities were quite old and not well cleaned, but then again it's a huge hostel and for that price you can't expect much more. Good location and friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7.1

Great security for the building itself however half the lockers under the beds don’t even open all the way and are jammed. Our room was on the basement floor right next to where a lot of staff keep cleaning supplies/tools and would be almost yelling at 7-8am so i woke up early every morning. Location is great just a 10 min walk from kings cross station which is the best part of this hostel.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2018

This is my second time staying here and I am a fan. I stayed in a 14 person instead of 8 like last time, but I enjoyed my stay. Staff is friendly and the space is lovely. Location is wonderful; King’s Cross is such a convenient location to get anywhere in the city and so simple to and from Heathrow. A big thing for me is I tend to have back problems, and dorm style hostel beds usually don’t help with that, but I have never had any issues with Clink78. I would stay here again.

3.1

My computar was stolen From the luggage room and front desk personnel Alek, Miguel and a supervisor that didnt want to give me her name was unsupportive and making jokes about that. I am a Lawyer and I choose this place because it was a Court Room and I am a backpacker traveled almost 50 countries and I never had an experience like this before.

• battygirl1014824
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

I loved everything about the hostel! Staff was friendly, rooms and bathrooms were clean, showers were nice. It’s proximity to Kings Cross was great! I really loved the location. It wasn’t a scary part of town at all and it was actually pretty cute with plenty of stores and restaurants. I look forward to staying at this hostel again!

8th Oct 2018
3.7

THERE ARE RATS in the Tv room, after I saw them, i told a member of staff, he replied ‘if I had a nickel for every time someone told me that I’d be a billionaire. No need to talk about the rest obv, that should pretty much give you a picture. Rats man..

• oliviaflower362
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2018

Staff were wonderful and helpful, the kitchen facilities were amazing, breakfast everyday was excellent for only 2 pounds, beds were comfortable. Not too much space for bags to be kept in the room though. The privacy in the beds was really good, plugs and USB ports were really useful and overall a really good hostel.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
7th Oct 2018
7.1

Room was super noisy. People talk in the halls super loud until late. Doors with autolock mechanism is a nightmare in terms of noise. People open and close non stop whole night. Bed lights are super bright and some people think it's nice to keep it on. The room need blockers to the street light. Good hostel in general if you don't need to sleep.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
4th Oct 2018
5.7

The hostel was not clean. There was a nasty odour in the building. Also the toilets ware not clean. I would not recommend this place.

×