ClinkNOORD

Superb 6015 Total Reviews

• hn133569
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Location of this hostel really allows you to take advantage of the free ferry and see a different part of the city. They had a great cafe w/ avo toast, the kitchen was big but dirty. The room was clean and quiet at night w/ separate shower and toilet rooms. The bed sheets were white and you could tell there were questionable stains on mine and there was a very visible period stain on my roomie's mattress. I paid $80CAD/night not inclu. breaky or a towel so it was more on the pricey side.

• ramyav98149
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

The hostel was really good. Our bathroom wasn’t very clean but that was much more due to our roommates than anything. The staff was really helpful and it was a perfect location.

• joelbihun5869
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

Loved it.

• heythatsjo
  • USA, Female, 31-40
9th Oct 2018

This was my first time ever solo backpacking. I have to mention Nina the bartender from New York. She was so friendly and just an overall a great person to sit at the bar and talk to. Beds were comfy and clean. Locker was in a weird position. Right next to the door so every time I opened it I got hit by the door. Nightly activities that I met the most amazing group of friends. Perfect for solo travelers that are nervous to go out. I would def go back and would recommend this to all travelers. 👍

• staxe542299
  • France, Male, 31-40
8th Oct 2018

Maintenance have to make some more check I had my USB port In room 238, bed 1 that didn’t work at all. My favorite was the breakfast very good service and staffs

Hello, thank you for your review and for bringing this situation to our notice. Glad to hear that our Maintenance Team could help you. We are improving our Breakfast, each day, day by day, glad that you enjoy! Best Wishes - Isabel Front Of House

8th Oct 2018

This was an amazing hostel. It’s housed in the building of what used to be a laboratory. It’s huge, clean, trendy. Location is great, just take the free ferry from Amsterdam Centraal and walk over. (The ferry is a fun experience.) there are lockers in the dorm rooms but there’s no soap in the dorm bathrooms (there is soap in the bathrooms outside of the dorm rooms though). I would absolutely stay here again.

Hello, We're delighted to hear you had an amazing experience at ClinkNoord Amsterdam. Thank you, once again for the kind words, we hope to see you back again. Best wishes. – Isabel Front Of House

• FARHANAHOQ887823
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2018

I stayed only for 2 days and it was great experience. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Location is great, just a minute away from ferry. Loved it

Hi there , thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion with us. So we hope you come again and again.Best Wishes - Isabel Front Of House

• Australia, Female, 41+
6th Oct 2018

Great location. Friendly staff. Enjoyed the free ferry rides.

We are absolutely delighted with your review! Thank you so much for the highest score! We hope to see you again soon. - Isabel Front Of House

• danny3626160
  • England, Male, 18-24
6th Oct 2018

Excellent location just a few minutes by ferry (which operates 24/7 and is free) from Centraal Station. It’s also in a quiet part of town, which is a nice retreat when the streets of Amsterdam are basically overflowing. I had a pleasant stay and would probably come again next time I visit Amsterdam. The beds were comfortable, showers a decent size and staff helpful. I can’t comment too much on atmosphere as I was out most of the time, so perhaps next time I visit I’ll also try the bar etc.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Oct 2018

We had one night in the booked out hostel and the staff upgraded us to a private room when it became available at the last minute! The staff are amazing, the location is perfect as the best bike shop and the ferry are just round the corner. We will be back, especially thanks to our comfortable and entertain stay at Clinknoord!

×