ClinkNOORD

Superb 5314 Total Reviews

• roland925046578
  • USA, Male, 31-40
7.1

I paid 56 Euro for this hot room plus a 6 Euro deposit for a towel, which was more of a charge because they don't return your deposit. The location is good and so was the facility. I didn't like the fact that staff gives the luggage key to anyone, but they do have security cameras in the luggage room. I would stay again if this was my last option

8.0

Just a 5 minute ferry from Amsterdam Centraal Station so it’s easy to get to. Room was clean but a little crowded. WiFi did not work entire stay.

• holly8076
  • England, Couple, 18-24
7.1

The hostel was alright. It felt a little clinical with corridors and corridors of rooms and we didn't often see other guests. The location was great. My major problem was that it was not very clean. There were weird stains on the ceiling (looked wet) and on the 'clean' sheets. Also the bathrooms got pretty dirty and it didn't feel like they were being cleaned very well.

• lexachambers1971
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2018

Only stayed here one night so I didn’t get to see a lot of the hostels facilities but it’s seems like a very nice place to stay with a lot of chances to meet people if your a solo traveller like me. The atmosphere is great and staff is super friendly and helpful. Easy ferry ride to the city centre wasn’t hard to get places I wanted to go. Would definitely would stay here again :)

• bcapozzi107931
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2018
7.7

Overall I enjoyed my stay, the hostel was clean and with friendly staff - location wasn’t an issue as it’s just one ferry ride across to centraal - only issues is that the lockers are difficult to use - making it hard to secure luggage. Also the room was very hot and humid which made the time quite uncomfortable. It is a large hostel with a lot of people , I didn’t mind it but I prefer smaller ones. In conclusion I was satisfied with the stay with no major issues.

15th Jul 2018

Large hostel, friendly staff and activities for travelers daily. The only downfall was the room temperature. It was very uncomfortable for us and our roommates at night. We were waking up sweating and could not sleep through the night. There is a dial in the room, but it did not help at all.

14th Jul 2018
6.6

Decent hostel. Clean. Location wise not near the centre and requires a ferry to get to from the train station. But these are frequent and efficient. Our room was incredibly small which made the stay quite uncomfortable. No atmosphere in the hostel whatsoever. And all this considering the ludicrous prices that are charged in Amsterdam.

• veronicacristiano3200
  • USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2018

Wish there was free breakfast for the price you pay! Overall great location and the facilities were great. Rooms were basic

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2018

Great hostel, really good atmosphere, great staff and really clean. I was a solo traveller - it was safe and I could find quiet even in a fourteen bed dorm!

• helenamorarado4666
  • Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th Jul 2018

Everything was great - specially the location (!) - great place, nice building, rooms were perfect (we were in a 10-bed shared room). But not enough toilets or showers for everybody.

×