Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CoDE Pod Hostels – THE CoURT is a former courthouse and jail transformed into a premium pod Hostel.
THE CoURT by CoDE will feature cool holding cells as private rooms, POD beds dormitories, an underground bar in our close and the original courtroom will boast our high tech pods.
We have a few minimum brand standards such as providing clean rooms and bathrooms, high-quality mattresses and linen. Also we think that an healthy breakfast is an important start of the day plus a healthy breakfast. In addition, we pride ourselves on having welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable staff with a ''how can I help'' mentality.
CoDE Pod Hostel is a welcoming, well thought designed and relaxing place to stay and is the perfect location from which to explore and enjoy everything that Edinburgh has to offer.
CoDE Pod Hostels - THE CoURT Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards or cash.
We do not accept Diners card.
Breakfast not included.
Under-aged guests have to be accompanied by an adult and a private room should be booked.
No pets. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>