Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% Down payment to confirm reservations.Deposit payment in local bank account.
- 48 hrs prior to check-in date, full refund
- Within 48 hrs, one night stay charge
- No Show, No refund (Full stay charge)
- Early check-out, Full Stay charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
Remaining Balance to be paid in cash upon arrival.
School children must be accompanied by supervising adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villas are made of bamboo and nipa roof that makes temperature cool inside without the use of airconditioning. Rooms are fitted with windows offering ample natural lighting, and bathroom facilities are en-suite. Hostel provides free wifi, free breakfast and free ride to town (see time schedule at counter). This property houses a 24-hour front desk where friendly staff can arrange for island hopping tours, scooter hire, airport transfer and tricycle trips. The hostel also offers laundry and ironing services.
Coco Garden Villas is only one kilometer or a five-minute drive by scooter to the popular Las Cabanas Beach (new name Vanilla Beach) with its stunning sunset view. Town Proper is a 10-minute drive away while Elnido Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy:
- 48 hrs before arrival, full refund
- within 48 hrs, first night stay charge
- early check-out (non-completion of stay), no refund
- No Show means Full Stay charge.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included in the price and free ride to town at specific times
9. No pets.
10. All cottages are equipped with mosquito net, electric fans and one cottage with aircon. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Flexible NRR
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>