Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have one spacious fan dorm that offers comfy big beds in a pod style with curtains for extra privacy. If fans are not your thing, don’t worry! We also have an air-conditioned dorm with the exact same amenities.
Our breakfast menu opens its doors to all guests at 8am till midday, with 5 different options from sweet to savoury, as well as French press coffee for those caffeine addicts. Our restaurant menu kicks off from 6pm until 10pm, here at CocoRico with have a deep love for Thai food, our menu offers a wonderful range of Thai curries and other thai favourites from Pad Thai to yellow noodles. We also offer a range of pasta dishes as well as traditional Filipino and vegetarian dishes.
CocoRico bar aims to deliver an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for all backpackers, nomads and holiday makers to enjoy. 60peso mixers, free shots and open bar every night with our free drinks (vodka, gin, whiskey, rum ..) for 30min, what could possibly go wrong… Special deals and events every night and beer pong tables for all.
Finally, book an island hopping with us on our famous Booze cruise every Monday Wednesday and Saturday. We’ll make sure you won’t come back walking straight! View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Flexible NRR
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>