Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Great Market Hall is also really close where you’ll find fruits, vegetables, specialties and souvenirs of all kinds. Also plenty of cheap supermarkets and non-stop shops are close if you'd prefer to cook up dinner in our fully equipped kitchen.
Friendly and great atmosphere
Great value for low price
No crowded rooms
Colorful people and programs
Apartment / 1053. Budapest, Veres Palne utca 14. 3rd floor
2 rooms in the apartment
2 double-bed rooms
Private bathroom for the rooms
Shared kitchen, shared common area
The apartment is also good for 6-person-groups – The sofa in the common area is perfect for 2 people to sleep.
Kossuth Apartments: 1053. Budapest, 13 Kossuth Street, 1st floor
2 ensuite apartmentroom
2 apartmentroom with private bathroom
2 apartmentroom with shared bathroom
Shared, fully equipped kitchen
Shared living room
DISCOVER THE COLORS OF BUDAPEST!
Free city map
Free use of kitchen
Laundry available (only in the Kossuth apartments!)
We do NOT accept credit cards! Cash payment only. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>