Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The B&B is located in an ancient building, very quiet and safe, with an independent entrance.
In the ray of 500 meters you can admire: The Colosseo, the Imperial Forum, the Domus Aurea (the house of Nerone), the Basilica of the SS four (Santissimi quattro - year 330 after Christ), the bimillenaria church of S. Clement, the Basilica of S. Giovanni, the Circus Massimo and besides the Colle Oppio, Villa Celimontana (Jogging in the morning, Jazz the evening), the Theater Colosseum, the typical restaurants and the Trattorie with the traditional one Roman cooks.
Rooms (double, triple and quadruple) with private bath, air conditioned, soundproof windows, Satellite cable, TV LCD, WI FI , safe and fridge; full continental breakfast in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Service offers daily cleaning of the rooms, bed linen and towels for bathroom included (change towels every three days).
We can offer also an apartment, consisting of a bedroom with double bed and bunk bed, living room with sofa bed, small kitchen, bathroom, little balcony. Service offers daily cleaning of the rooms, bed linen and towels for bathroom included (change towels every three days). Apartment is self catering (breakfast is not included).
Check in time should be stated when booking or anyway communicated to the Guesthouse at least 1 day in advance Check-in time is from 11.00 am to 6.30 p.m.. Any other check-in time must be confirmed with us in advance by phone or by e-mail. Should your arrival be delayed for whatever reason, it would be best to contact us as soon as possible by phone at the number indicated in the confimation email, otherwise you may have to wait for our return in order to obtain the keys to your room.
Cancellation policy: 7 days View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>