Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Coludang rooms have wooden doors, with a nice garden in the courtyard, well decorated with natural elements. There is a common area in the courtyard where guests can meet, share their travel experiences, and serve their meal. Moreover, the homemade food, including fresh milk of the farm nearby, lots of seafood, and traditional dishes of the island is served on a daily basis. Our guest house is peaceful, bright and definitely a place where you can relax and read books. We also organize tours for several natural and cultural spots every day. Free WiFi and breakfasts are included in the price.
Coludang Bed and Breakfast Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The property's reception is available 24hrs if previous notice and communication is given.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>