Comics Guesthouse

Fabulous 607 Total Reviews

• Greece, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2018
7.1

Had to wait for two hours to check-in, even though staff knew my arrival time. The kitchen was really small, the bathroom clean (only one bathroom for all the rooms), some parts of the rooms and the common area wear quite dusty. Based on the overall rating, I was expecting something better.

• bramito19783697
  • England, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2018

lovely and clean, staff were very good, rooms were very nice, only a 10 to 15 minute walk from Vatican & main centre, and if you look on the road going down to Vaticat you will found a lot of bars and restaurant

• JenCaron
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2018

This is probably the best hostel I’ve ever been to. I really liked my stay there, so much that I decided to extend it. The entry to the hostel is really secure. The man who takes care of the hostel was really nice and helped me a lot. He even kept my travel bag while I went to Naples for a day. The little kitchen is nice to cook a bit and the room was spacious even with 6 people in it. The bathroom was clean. The only thing is the wifi isn’t the greatest, but good enough to plan your trip.

• marikav
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Jul 2018

It’s a very small hostel, 3 rooms total. I enjoyed the theme. The staff was really nice and relaxed. I would come back and stay at this hostel when I go back to Rome. My family had a private room and I was in a mixed dorm. My dorm mates were very kind and it was a good time. Bonus being air conditioning as Rome is hot and humid mid July.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

Great little hostel tucked away on the other side of the river from the main city. The metro is only a few minutes walk away and it's an easy walk to the Vatican, Colosseum and other big sights. Definitely recommend walking as you see so much more! The hosts are great and give insightful information on where to eat and things like that. The room was clean and tidy, and the theme was cool. All in all great place to stay.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018
8.0

Decent rooms, a nice shower and lockers to store your items. All less than 100 meters from a metro station. It isn’t a hotel, and the theme is a little tacky, but it’s a great little homebase for exploring Rome on a budget.

3rd Jul 2018
4.3

This place was a lot less clean than the reviews made it seem. The room, bed sheets, and towels provided smelled and looked dirty and disgusting. The wifi kept crashing: we had about 15 mins of functional wifi over our 3-day stay. The common room is tiny as well, it does not contribute to a friendly atmosphere of meeting new people. Front desk staff was friendly and the rooms had air conditioning, which was about the only good part to our stay at this hostel.

• justjulyette
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2018

We stayed only one night and it was very good. Beds are comfortable, atmosphere is nice, is small but cozy and fun. You can cook, do laundry and go in and out as many times as you want. Near metro and Vatican.

• vanessacsenecal6876
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here! I had a key to my room, but it was never locked anyway. The place is easy to find, on a main road and not far at all from a cute shopping district as well as the Vatican. Themes were really cool and fun to look at! Staff was friendly, and very accommodating when I had to check in after hours. We had an ensuite bathroom! Amenities included: free WiFi lockers (bring own lock) dvds and video games lounge space free map free luggage storage (after checkout)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2018
5.7

We checked in got given our keys and walked into our room which was a bunk bed twin room and not a double bed superior as booked and paid for a month before, they failed to mention or apologise for this, when confronted they offered no explanation or apology as to why they gave our room away and said rooms were all the same price and offered us €3.50 each back. Rooms are not the space price. The bunk beds were awful, wire mattress and barely got any sleepy. Location is really good.

×