Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% payment of total booking will be asked to guarantee the booking.
The deposit once settle is, non-refundable, non-transferable and the dates can not be modified.
The remaining 50% needs to be settle one week prior to arrival and once settle is, non-refundable, non-transferable and the dates can not be modifies.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy the tranquility of these elegantly designed quadruples rooms facing the picturesque seafront amidst the hustle and bustle of the Hong Kong metropolis. Moreover, thanks to our facilities ( swimming pool, gym, sauna ) and the beach at walking distance you may have the best options to relax after a busy touring day.
Rooms are for 4 guests with 4 individual beds. Clean lines and thoughtful design ensure that the living space is comfortable and unique.
Bay Bridge is in Licensed Hotels under The Office of the Licensing Authority. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>