Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit of 50% of the balance to be charged to guests credit card is required to secure the booking. No refunds unless otherwise negotiated directly with Manager. Email address as provided to be used for all communication.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are 150 m away from the beach at 39 - 41 Windermere Road which is the second road up from Beach Road. Our suburb is quiet and secure and in safe walking distance to many of the restaurants, pubs, clubs on our beachfront. We are the closest hostel in Port Elizabeth to the Boardwalk/Casino complex.
A 5 min walk down to Beach Road takes you to Bayworld complex which houses the main Museum and Oceanarium.
Conifer@41 offers backpackers deluxe clean, comfortable and friendly accommodation close to Port Elizabeth’s Beachfront. Flat screen TV and DStv.in each room. Crisp fresh linen and towels are provided for each bed and the rooms are serviced regularly. Bathroom amenities e.g. soap, shampoo body lotion, bath mats and toilet paper is provided in all bathrooms
There is a communal kitchen in the house for all guests to use as no meals are provided at Conifer@41..
The rooms in the main house are as follows: All have secure on-site parking and barbeque facilities available.
Room 11 – a large sunny room - can sleep up to 4 pax in 4 single beds, or 1 king and 2 singles, with shared bathroom. The rate is R 300.00 per person per night.
Room 12 – a smaller room - can sleep up to 4 pax on 2 double bunks with shared bathroom. The rate is R300.00 per person per night.
Room 15 – a cosy room – can sleep up to 4 pax on 1 double bed and 1 double bunk with en suite bathroom The rate is R200.00 per person per night.
Room 16 – a large sunny room – can sleep up to 4 pax on a king or twins bed and a double bunk with shared bathroom The rate is R200.00 per person per night.
We arrange outings to Kraggakamma Game park and also to Seaview Lion Park. We also arrange daily trips to Addo Elephant Park and Schotia Game parks for day/night safaris. We offer township tours which introduce our visitors to the local people and a different culture; visit schools, artists, Nelson Mandela museum, shebeens (taverns) Activities such as sandboarding, surfing, horse-riding, boat cruises to St. Croix and Bird Islands for whale, dolphin and penguin viewing can be arranged.
All tours or outings are an extra cost to the guests and payable to the tour guides. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>