Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
We work with groups in a several different ways, depending on the activities you want to realize, services you want to rent and specially the number of people on the group. You can contact us for more information.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conviven is a space and a group with educational and environmental awareness, organized horizontally and independent institutions. We are self-managed and self-funded collective one, made up of people who believe in a more healthy, just, rich and diverse, both in learning and life experiences.
In Conviven we work for large and small can learn from an active, enjoyable and natural way. Our range of activities include visits schools (with adapted to different levels programs) as well as events and training related to nature, conscious eating, organic farming, alternative education and environmental education. Have camps, hiking trails, workshops on alternative therapies, artistic and cultural events, meetings of groups, conferences and courses. In addition to our hostel service.
We committed to all activities of environmental, humanistic and pedagogical conducive learning and a richer, free, creative and responsible education.
In addition, we harbor projects and help develop.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00
Check out before 15:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 4,00 EUR per person per day.
Sheets not included - 3,00 EUR per person.
Towels not included - 2,00 EUR per towel.
Children under 12 - 10,00 EUR per day.
Children under 10 are FREE.
Free Smoking Areas
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>