Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are equipped with twin single beds and private toilets.
You’ll be able to cook your own food, helping keep costs down for your trip. A good option for those on a budget, families and those with special requirements.
Hikkaduwa is a great introduction to Sri Lanka. Here has a perfect balance of nature and holidays relax. Also a great place for your last stop in your trip through Sri Lanka.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 7 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Taxes not included, 11% VAT will be charged when check in.
6. General: Room cleaning all two days.
7. Curfew: 00:00 to 07:00.
8. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. at our Hotel CORAL SEAS BEACH, 346 Galle Road in Hikkaduwa. Reception and collection of the keys of the Homestay takes place in the Hotel, where the client will be escorted to his room.
9. Any reservation, under the same name or credit card that reserves more than three rooms for the same period of time, will be charged a 30% deposit on advance.
10. Please in our Homestay the minimum stay is 2 nights. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>