Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The nearest airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, 10 km from Cordial Bed and Breakfast. We are also very close to the Syokimau railway station, this means you can get to the city easily with limited traffic. The nearest shopping and business center is at Gateway mall, where you find bars, coffee shops, restaurants, hospital, ATM machines, supermarket.We have 3 rooms, certain rooms have views of the Nairobi National Park.The rooms can take up to 6 people and is especially ideal for lone travelers, families, groups, and couples.
All rooms are en suite and have luxury mattresses with percale linen. In the property you will find shared living room and the kitchen. We have free high-speed Wi-Fi. Check in and check out are flexible. Please communicate your arrival time.
Cordial Bed and Breakfast Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>