Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours in advance cancellation policy for general bookings,
No shows will be charged first night's accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rooming lists must be provided 2 weeks in advance, submitted via link that will be sent to group organiser.
For groups of 6 people or more, we require that the group pay a noise and damage deposit of €50 per room at check-in. This money is completely refundable after departure, provided that the group is respectful of other guests and our facilities. This payment can be made by credit card. If paying by a debit card, please bear in mind that it can take up to 10 working days for funds to clear back onto your card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Corrib Village, which is situated on the parkland campus of the National University of Ireland Galway, is comprised of 176 apartments pleasantly nestled along the banks of the River Corrib.
Each apartment has a comfortable kitchen/living room which is shared by all occupants of the apartment. There is seating, a TV and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped.
Corrib Village offers 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments. Each individual bedroom contains a bed, desk, chair and storage.
Corrib Village Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 10:00 and 16:00 to 20:00
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 25 years of age. Only with the exception of family bookings.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>