Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date. Failure to cancel before this time will result in the first nights stay being charged to the nominated card,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The bunkhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, communal area, conservatory with breathtaking views, and a barbecue area.
The Bunkhouse is only a short walk to the nearest pub, which serves bar meals every day during summer and a short bus or cycle ride into Brodick, which offers an array of pubs, cafes and restaurants, as well as gift shops and a licensed supermarket.
Check-in between 16:00 - 19:30
arrival out with these times can be arranged beforehand.
Open all year round. Bookings November-March are advised to be made in advance. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>