Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 24/7 reception, so you don,t have a problem to check in. This nature place has all you look for, you can do sport, surf by your own, surf classes, we offer too a menu service on the hostel, you can to contract the food service of menus once here at the hostel.
We have 30 beds divided into 3 rooms, and for this summer 2021 our hostel has a room with 6 beds, a room with 12 beds and a room with 12 beds. Our surface occupies 1200 M2 in outer space and another 600 M2 in interior space, the rooms of our hostel with License TU 984D 2013 / 11-1, have all been supervised by the Ministry of Tourism.
Galicia Cool Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Transfers from or to the station, airport or other place to the camp must be contract after booking.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>