Costa Gama Home Stay @ Fort Kochi

• mdrew19949869
  • England, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2017
4.6

Wonder locked us out on new year's eve without letting us know that is what he was going to do and gave away one of our booked rooms, forcing three of us to sleep in a single room for the two nights. The owner then attempted to overcharge us for the single room and to add to the price for providing a thin mattress for me to sleep on the floor with. Terrible hosting, nice part of town.

25th Dec 2017

This homestay is run by a really friendly family and the lady who manages it was really nice. I don't think I found a place this great during my stay in Kochi afterwards. Wifi was amazing and was in the proximity to all the tourist places.

• myrto7stamou2433
  • Greece, Female, 31-40
21st Dec 2017
7.7

This place is comfortably situated in terms of all the attractions. The people who run it were adorable, even there to say goodbye to me when leaving for the airport at 5h30 am! My single room was ok in size for the very small price that it costs, however the toilet smells quite a lot because of the sewer and unfortunately the mosquito net on the windows is not enough for not letting mosquitos in and it can get quite hot in the room so you end up sleeping all night with the ceiling fan

17th Dec 2017

Best value for money :)

• brigittasamuel6251
  • Hungary, Female, 31-40
5th Oct 2017

I absolutely loved this place. My first experience in India, immaculate cleanliness, helpful hosts and all this at a miniature price. Could not have been any better.

×