Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is possible 8 days before arrival. From 7 days to no show, cancellation fee is the amount of the first night.
Hotel with 27 rooms and appartment from 2 to 5 persons and a swimming pool opened from June to September.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, satellite TV the apartments are additionally equipped with a kitchenette.
You can also enjoy a balcony or a terrace in some rooms and apartments.
You can discover Avignon through bike rental service of Courtinn.
You can also have a rest in our swimming pool, nestled in the garden, and make use of table tennis and a barbecue with a free access.
Enjoy the free parking at the hotel, which will allow you to park safely and explore the Provence region by car.
The arrival will be in the second hotel, located 220 yards: the hotel Courtinn Suites, 36 Route des Rmouleurs, reachable 04 90 85 19 09.
Check-in: starting from 2.00 pm.
Check-out: 10.30 am at the latest.
The reception is open Monday to Saturday 8.00 am to 12.00 am and 2.30 pm at 9.00 pm.
Sunday: 9.00 to 12.30 and 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
In case of arrival after 9.00 pm, thank you to contact the reception during the day to get access code and your key.
City tax: 0,39 per day and per person. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>