Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conveniently located in Beijing's most popular commercial area, Courtyard View Hotel is only a short walk to the subway and short walk to several popular tourist attractions. Such as Lama Temple, Confucius Temple, Houhai lake area. The hotel is surrounded by plenty of restaurants offering a wide range of superior cuisine.
Step into Courtyard View Hotel and experience peace and quiet amid the busy city. Furnished with antique furniture, wooden docor and ancient Chinese art, the cosy courtyard hotel is rich with the beauty of old Beijing. In your free time, relax under the vine or enjoy a quiet moment by the rockeries and ponds.
For your convenience, Courtyard View Hotel offers free wireless internet throughout the hotel. For thoughtful services provided according to your needs, please feel free to approach the friendly staff.
Facilities: All rooms have en-suite bathroom (24 hours hot water), air-conditioning, heating in winter, TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, safe (in superior and deluxe rooms) and common fridge, Traditional Chinese furniture and courtyard view from room windows.
---Free Hutong tour, Chinese lessons and Mahjong lessons will be arranged
---Chinese dumpling making lessons
--- 24 hours reception - Ticket booking service - Left luggage - Laundry service. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>