Criterion Art Deco Backpackers

Superb 13 Total Reviews
Superb 13 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2018

Great old place, would definitely stay again!

• janaye56276359
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

I loved the architecture of this place and how close it was to lots of the things to see in Napier. My bed was uncomfortable but the hospitality of the staff and the state of the rest of the facilities more than made up for that, in my mind.

• johnandrews0076043
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2018

This hostel was in an absolutely amazing location, a quick walk to the city ,shope and maraine parade . The staff were incredible, they can offer you help with anything, they want to show you a good time. breakfast was fine, basic but worthy and was FREE

• gevicanomy1238100
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Excellent backpack, if not one of the best !!! Very friendly staff, clean dorms, central location. They have a lot of interesting deals for local destinations as well. Will definitely visit them again on my next trip to Napier.

• bexjaimy127074
  • USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2018

Just to follow - I stupidly left my I pad in the hostel before going to the airport for my flight to the US. The staff at the hostel were amazing and packaged my iPad for fedex to deliver it to me in the US. I can’t thank you enough! The hostel is really good value when you consider the location The rooms are quite GOOD for NYC (I was in a Ten Mixed dorm). They provided fresh towel for free - just ask at the front desk.

• lewiswiltonart9400
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2018

Unbeatable location . Best ever Historic Hostel that I have ever stayed in. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Criterion Hostel and only wish I could've stayed longer. The people I met were great and everything was clean and trustworthy. I also appreciated the fresh towels provided and free breakfast. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Napier.

×