Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If your group cancels 4 weeks prior to arrival date – no cancellation fees will be charged and your booking deposit can be transferred to another booking ( if you wish to make one)
4 weeks or less prior to arrival date – 100% cancellation fee will be charged on the amount of participants booked at the time of cancellation. Group amendments less than 4 weeks prior to arrival are subject to availability.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• All group quotations are provided by our central reservations office in writing detailing hostel, pricing and room types available etc. Hostel, room type availability and prices quoted are subject to availability at time of making a confirmed booking.
• We can make a provisional booking for your group to guarantee availability and prices quoted to you (this will allow time to source flights etc.). All provisional bookings must be advised in writing and an expiry date agreed.
• In order to fully confirm a group booking – a 30% non-refundable booking deposit is required.
• The final payment for group bookings is due 4 weeks prior to arrival date. For groups booked less than 4 weeks prior to arrival date – full payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your group.
• One weeks prior to arrival date – we require a name list of all participants in your group, their estimated time of arrival at the hostel we have booked for them (so that they know who the group members are and what time to expect them at the hostel at) and group leader name and contact telephone number.
• Groups of 8+ persons are required to fill in a code of conduct form upon check in at our hostels and leave a full refundable security deposit of € 20.00 pp (or min € 300.00). Provided no damage is caused at the hostel during the group stay – the security deposit will be refunded in full on check out. If damages are caused the management of the hostel will liaise directly with group leader on site recovering for damages. In these booking terms and conditions the words “you” and “your” refer to the group leader (or Agent) – who accepts these booking terms on behalf of all persons in the group. By accepting the terms & conditions the group leader (Agent) confirms that he/she is so authorized and that all group members agree to be bound by these booking terms and conditions. The group leader must be at least 18 years old. Group leaders are responsible for organizing all payments due to Croparadise Group Hostels.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>